- Owner: IFTA USA INC “IFTA”
- Registered office: Imperial Business Park, 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 400, Durham, 27703, NC, USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Delegate of Data Protection (DDP): The User can contact the DDP at following address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the address of IFTA to the attention of the “Delegate of Data Protection”.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the IFTA website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be addressed.
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BY IFTA AND ITS DURATION
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by IFTA according to the following purposes:
– Manage the subscription to the newsletter and its subsequent remission.
– Manage the requests for contact with IFTA through its channels provided.
– Manage the sending of personalized commercial information of IFTA, electronically and /or conventionally, in the cases in which the User expressly consents.
– Manage the sending of personalized commercial information electronically and / or conventionally, unless the User shows his opposition to the mentioned process.
– Manage the provision of the hosting service on our contracted website, as well as any additional services.
– Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by IFTA and / or the perception of their image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal to IFTA, opposes or revokes his consent.
5. DATA TO BE PROCESSED BY IFTA
IFTA may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identifying data: name, surnames.
- Contact information: Postal address, mobile, email address.
- Codes or identification keys of the User.
- Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
- Data of the card, necessary to make the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
6. THE LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the referred purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact IFTA through the following channels: By a letter addressed to IFTA Imperial Business Park, 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 400, Durham, 27703, NC, USA, or by an email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between IFTA and the User, the process would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with mentioned purposes. On the other hand, the process carried out to conduct surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by IFTA and / or the perception of their image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the responsible person.
7. POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF DATA PROCESSING
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- Subsidiaries or IFTA ́s commercial group, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- Clients, Collaborators and IFTA Providers necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the above mentioned purposes.
- Partners and companies that collaborate with IFTA for the fulfillment of the above mentioned purposes and / or, if so authorized, for sending commercial information.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
Guarantees to be of legal age or legally emancipated in its case, fully capable, and that the data provided to IFTA are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his real situation.
Guarantees that has informed third parties providing its data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that has obtained the authorization to provide the data to IFTA for the indicated purposes.
Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that may cause to IFTA or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
One of the purposes for which IFTA processes the data of the User will be for sending a commercial material, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to products, events or relevant news for the Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out this, IFTA will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to create user profiles that allow defining in more detail the products that may be of interest.
In case if the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional material from IFTA, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as indicating his refusal to receive them by cancellation provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
10. THE RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to IFTA Imperial Business Park, 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 400, Durham, 27703, NC, USA or an email to the address email@example.com , in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of the identity document or valid passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User or not is being processed in IFTA.
- Access to its personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from IFTA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Get human intervention, to express its point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by IFTA.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he / she may file a claim regarding the protection of his / her personal data before the competent Control Authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
IFTA will proceed the data of the User always in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice governs the use of the website WWW.IFTAUSA.COM, which is owned by IFTA USA INC
The navigation on the website attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, commercial traffic uses and the present Legal Notice.
The user will respond to the owner of the web or against third parties, of any damages that could be caused as a result of the above mentioned of said obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
The owner of the website informs you that his company name is IFTA USA INC, his address: Imperial Business Park, 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 400, Durham, 27703, NC, USA. To contact us, we offer you different means of communication that are detailed below:
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and the owner of the website will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail or any other means detailed below.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the owner of the website conditions the use of some of the services offered on his website to the previous completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that he makes. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the owner of the website and not to use them for:
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law and / or public order.
• Introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of the website or of third parties, as well as obstruct access of other users to WWW.IFTAUSA.COM and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the owner of the web provides its services.
• Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of the owner of the web or of third parties and, if appropriate, to extract information.
• To violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of the owner of the web or of third parties.
• To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administration or of a third party.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the
corresponding rights is allowed or it is legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by the owner of the web, without being understood as giving to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In summary, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not later ceded to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are proprietary to the owner of the web, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over themselves.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the web and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the owner of the web of its contents or services.
Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing to the owner of the web and must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the owner of the web, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose.
The website owner excludes, where this legal order allows, any liability for damages of any nature derived from:
• The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which have been accessed through the website or services offered.
• The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
• Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the owner of the web is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well such as rules on delinquent competition and illicit advertising.
Also, the owner of the web declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this web site. The owner of the web does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. The owner of the web is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges that all contents of the website and all information and materials, structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents, programs, and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of the website owner or, in the case by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any disclaimer, total transfer or partial transfer of said rights, neither confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about mentioned rights without the previous and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by WWW.IFTAUSA.COM or the third parties of the rights affected.
WWW.IFTAUSA.COM is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphical design of its website, menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the web page or, in other cases, the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of WWW.IFTAUSA.COM and / or third parties. It is prohibited to use or permanently download, copy or distribute them by any means without the prescriptive permission of the owner.
If any User or a third party considers that any of the contents have been entered on the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to WWW.IFTAUSA.COM, identifying themselves and the holder of the property rights Intellectual or industrial supposedly violated, removing title or accreditation from the representation of said rights.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in WWW.IFTAUSA.COM generated by WWW.IFTAUSA.COM or by other users, will be clearly identified in such a way that it is acknowledged that it comes from WWW.IFTAUSA.COM or from the users or of a third party.
The information, concepts, articles and opinions published in WWW.IFTAUSA.COM do not necessarily reflect the position of WWW.IFTAUSA.COM or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, sponsors and alliances (hereinafter the “Affiliates”). For this reason, WWW.IFTAUSA.COM is not responsible for any of the information, opinions, articles and concepts published or issued on WWW.IFTAUSA.COM
Likewise, WWW.IFTAUSA.COM is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website, including subpages, etc. or the actions performed by them, and it is understood that it is at the User’s own risk and responsibility, the use and follow-up of said.
WWW.IFTAUSA.COM reserves the right to block access or remove all or part of all information, communication or material, which in its sole judgment may result:
(I) abusive, defamatory or obscene (ii) fraudulent, artificial or deceptive,
(iii) violation of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, trade secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party,
(iv) offensive, insulting, threatening, violent, harmful or
(v) not related to the topic of social responsibility or without interest for other users or (vi) in any way that contravenes the provisions of this Legal Notice.
If the User wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by WWW.IFTAUSA.COM or the other users, the User must consult directly with each of them, as appropriate and / or with a specialist in the field.
When we need to obtain information on your part, we will always tender you to provide it voluntarily in an express way. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other channels will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, which is responsible the owner of the web. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all legal guarantees.
The owner of the web agrees not to cede, sell, or share the data with third parties without its express approval.
Likewise, the owner of the web will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition directing to that effect to the registered office of the owner of the web, identifying properly and indicating in a visible way the concrete right that is exercised.
The owner of the web adopts the corresponding security levels required by the Law and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no responsibility for damages caused by alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, the owner of the web will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or cookies that can store on the computer of user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the users’ use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of keeping track of your use of the website, compiling reports of web site activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
Our e-mail policy focuses on sending only communications you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we will offer through them the possibility of exercising your cancellation and waive the receipt of these messages.